Hi there! My name is Gayle and I’m a dreamer. Big dreams, little dreams, all sorts of practical, crazy, safe, alarming, fantastic dreams. Some come true – some don’t. Some are still waiting (slightly dusty!) on a shelf, waiting for me to pick them for my Next. Big. Goal. Some dreams were chucked in the bin because they were someone else’s dreams for me…and I’m feeling no regrets at their loss. And then some dreams have been lovingly wrapped in tissue paper and stored away in the cedar chest because I outgrew them. But they were still really awesome dreams.
And that’s okay.
Far too often we feel like our dreams have passed us by, like we have just one shot at making something happen, and if we miss…too bad for us. No way! I believe our dreams are meant to inspire us, help us create a life full of possibilities, achievements, and experiences that are uniquely ours.
I want to help you create that life for yourself.
I offer one-on-one coaching sessions where we:
- Uncover your dreams – old ones, new ones, those crazy-way-out-there ones.
- Choose one or two dreams to focus on for the duration of our work together (3-4 months)
- Create a plan to bring those dreams to life, a plan that works with where you are right now – full-time employee, mother of three teenagers, empty-nester – we can make it work!
- Tackle resistance, procrastination, distractions – all of those obstacles that life throws at us to keep our dreams out of reach.
- And finally, we celebrate! Every step closer to our dreams is a celebration-worthy event and we won’t let them pass by without stopping to soak in that joy.
How do you know if we might be a good fit? Have you said any of these things in the past few months:
- I had such big dreams.
- I’m stuck.
- I’ve lost who I was.
- It’s too hard to keep holding onto my dreams.
- I had to put my dreams away because… [I got married, had kids, had to get a “real” job, etc.]
- I’m bored with my life.
- My life doesn’t fit anymore.
- I don’t know what I want, but I know this isn’t it.
If any of these statements sound familiar to you, I would love to work with you to create something new and different and completely dream-worthy. Life is short and you are worth having the life of your dreams!
Contact me and let’s get started dreaming…